revitalise (verb) : to feel renewed with new life and vitality.
When a day retreat isn’t enough!
You are invited to spend the weekend with the Mama Lab Retreats wellbeing team, Sara, Amanda & Rachel, in our gorgeous Summer venue at West Lexham in Norfolk – complete with swimming pool, lake and gardens to explore!
To book, simply choose your room option:
- Friday 17 to Sunday 19 June 2022
- Friday at 4pm until Sunday
- £795 for single occupancy of a double room or bell tent / £575 per person sharing a twin room / £550 per person sharing a 4 bed dorm room. If booking with friends for a shared room, please confirm the name of the person / people you are sharing with at the time of booking. For single occupancy, please confirm if you would like a room in the village hall or a luxury bell tent.
- The weekend will include all meals, guided self massage practice, energising and relaxing movement sessions, breath work, meditation, nutrition and holistic wellbeing workshops, free time to explore the grounds and local area, nourishing lunch and snacks, immersion in nature, ceremony, intention setting, journalling and a few extra surprises to be revealed!
- Optional lake or pool swimming
- Lunch and snacks catered by the chef at West Lexham
- Wellbeing goody bag
- West Lexham Manor, West Lexham, Nr. King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 2QN
- Limited to 16 spaces
- Suitable for all levels
If you would prefer to stagger your payments, you can put a £150 deposit down now to secure your place and pay the remainder by Monday 18 April 2022
If you choose this option, please confirm at the booking stage if you would like a single or shared room and, where relevant, the name of your co-sharer!
West Lexham is a holistic retreat venue set in an idyllic river valley replete with ancient trees and abundant wildlife. Almost entirely powered by renewables, it is the perfect eco-friendly paradise at which to unplug and recharge, away from the hustle of your daily routine.
Before booking your space please read our Participant Agreement carefully and assess whether you are ready for our programme.
Please read our booking policy before you purchase your ticket and purchase insurance to cover event cancellation for personal circumstances.