reawaken (verb) : to wake up; to feel again and remember something you have not thought about for a long time.
When a day retreat isn’t enough!
You are invited to spend the weekend with the Mama Lab Retreats wellbeing team, Sara, Amanda & Rachel, in the glorious setting of the New Forest.
To book, simply choose a single or shared room!
- Friday 4 to Sunday 6 March 2022
- Friday at 4pm until Sunday at 3pm
- £685 single occupancy / £550 each sharing in a double room / £450 each sharing in a bunk room. For shared occupancy, please confirm the name of the person you are sharing with at the time of booking. Rooms are all double and ensuite.
- The weekend will include 5 meals, guided self massage practice, energising and relaxing movement sessions, breath work, meditation, nutrition and holistic wellbeing workshops, free time to explore the New Forest, nourishing lunch and snacks, immersion in nature, ceremony, intention setting, journalling and a few extra surprises to be revealed!
- Optional wild sea swimming
- Lunch and snacks catered by the Crow Spotter restaurant.
- Wellbeing goody bag
- The Retreat New Forest, Lyndhurst Road, Hinton, Christchurch, BH23 7EF
- Limited to 15 spaces
- Suitable for all levels
If you would prefer to stagger your payments, you can put a £150 deposit down now to secure your place and pay the remainder by 31 January 2022.
If you choose this option, please confirm at the booking stage if you would like a single or shared room and, where relevant, the name of your co-sharer!
Friday Dinner A banquet style service featuring a combination of cold & hot dishes – all prepared in house using seasonal, local & organic ingredients
Saturday Brunch Freshly made fruit juice, Seasonal fruits, artisan breads, spreads & homemade hot options
Saturday Dinner A banquet style service featuring a combination of cold & hot dishes – all prepared in house using seasonal, local & organic ingredients
Sunday Light Breakfast Simple spread of fruits, overnight soaked oats & tea
Sunday Lunch A banquet style with focus on wholefood salads and dips with lighter hot dishes
Join us at the “home of wellbeing’ in the New Forest, Hampshire. We have whole hire of this gorgeous space for the weekend, including beautiful indoor spaces, formal gardens, a secret walled garden, lawns, parkland and woods.
Before booking your space please read our Participant Agreement carefully and assess whether you are ready for our programme.
Please read our booking policy before you purchase your ticket.