Our 2022 retreat calendar is now LIVE!!
We’ve created something special for you to support your mental and physical wellbeing..
After speaking with many of our clients and friends, MamaLab Retreats has developed a series of wellbeing retreats just for mums, giving you the space you need to relax, breathe and connect.
Come and rest, enjoy healthy, nourishing food, connect with like-minded women, make new friends and leave feeling revived and restored.
You will learn self-care techniques to support your wellbeing long after the retreat has ended.
Take a Look at Our Upcoming Retreat Series and Book Your Place Today
- Re:ignite / NEW YEAR RETREAT DAY / Saturday 22nd January 2022 / Beckenham Place / 10am to 5pm / BOOK NOW (EARLY BIRD PRICE BEFORE 30/11/21)
- Re:awaken / SPRING WEEKEND / 4th to 6th March 2022 / New Forest, Hampshire / BOOK NOW
- Re:vitalise / 18 June 2022 / Samsara / 10am to 5pm / BOOK NOW
- Ex:hale / HOLIDAY / date tbc in 2022 / SIGN UP TO NEWSLETTER
Each retreat includes:
- Guided self massage practice, techniques to encourage embodiment, release tension and aid relaxation
- Energising and relaxing movement sessions combining Dynamic Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga and Shake Out
- Nutrition & Holistic Wellbeing workshops led by our clinical nutritionist and women’s empowerment coaches. Learn techniques and tools to easily and simply bring wellbeing into your daily life
- Nutritious and healthy lunch and snacks
- Immersion in nature. Enjoy nature in the grounds of our beautiful venues, selected for their stunning open spaces
- Time to rest and relax. We know you’re probably scheduled out during the week, so we include plenty of space for you to take a deep breath and find some time to connect with yourself in peace.
- Intention setting and journalling to keep your wellbeing habits in place and working for you once you’re back home
- Discover the magic of ritual and ceremony
Nourish, Inspire & Thrive
Each retreat centres around a different theme and works with our three core principals: to nourish, inspire and thrive. You can expect a gentle programme designed just for mums, dealing with topics such as:
- Healthy living: movement, mindfulness, meditation, nutrition
- Self care
- Inner knowing
- Family communication
Are you ready to take some essential time just for you to nourish, inspire and thrive?
Spaces are limited so book your place now!
Sara, Amanda and Rachel