Our 2022/3 retreat calendar is now LIVE!!
We’ve created something special for you to support your mental and physical well-being.
After speaking with many of our clients and friends, MamaLab Retreats has developed a series of well-being retreats just for mums, giving you the space you need to relax, breathe and connect.
Come and rest, enjoy healthy, nourishing food, connect with like-minded women, make new friends and leave feeling revived and restored.
You will learn self-care techniques to support your well-being long after the retreat has ended.
Take a Look at Our Upcoming Retreat Series and Book Your Place Today
- Re:Awaken / SPRING WEEKEND / 3rd to 5th March 2023 / New Forest, Hampshire / BOOK NOW
- To be the first to hear of new dates and holidays SIGN UP TO NEWSLETTER
Each retreat includes:
- Guided bodywork practice, techniques to encourage embodiment, release tension, and aid relaxation
- Energising and relaxing movement sessions combining yoga, free movement, and dance
- Nutrition and Holistic Well-being workshops led by our clinical nutritionist and women’s empowerment coaches. Learn techniques and tools to easily and simply bring well-being into your daily life
- Nutritious and healthy lunch and snacks
- Immersion in nature. Enjoy nature in the grounds of our beautiful venues, selected for their stunning open spaces
- Time to rest and relax. We know you’re probably scheduled out during the week, so we include plenty of space for you to take a deep breath and find some time to connect with yourself in peace.
- Intention setting and journalling to keep your well-being habits in place and working for you once you’re back home
- Discover the magic of ritual and ceremony
Nourish, Inspire & Thrive
Each retreat centres around a different theme and works with our three core principals: to nourish, inspire and thrive. You can expect a gentle programme designed just for mums, dealing with topics such as:
- Healthy living: movement, mindfulness, meditation, nutrition
- Inner knowing
- Family communication
Are you ready to take some essential time just for you to nourish, inspire and thrive?
Spaces are limited so book your place now!
Brought to you by MamaLab Retreats – the unification of your favourites, Sara Smyth Wellbeing and Lokah Lab
Sara, Amanda and Rachel