* Please read our booking policy before booking your retreat and purchase insurance to cover cancellation for personal circumstances*
- One day retreats are payable in full and in advance.
- A full refund of the retreat cost, less £15 for admin and booking fees, will be permitted up to 45 days before the commencement of a retreat day. After this time, we will be happy to refund your ticket price (less £15) if we can re-sell your space.
- A non-refundable minimum deposit of £150 is required to book your place.
- Cancellation is required in writing. Cancellation of more than 60 days – full refund of monies paid (less deposit) and £15 for admin and booking fees.
- Cancellation 60 days or less, no refund, credit or exchange. Any outstanding monies are legally due in the event of cancellation of 60 days or less from the start date of the event. This is because we have to pay our suppliers in advance and cannot recoup these expenses.
- It is expected that participants will have adequate personal insurance to cover all eventualities that might occur, including cancellation due to Covid and other illness.
- If you can no longer attend a day retreat or retreat weekend, you have the option to transfer your ticket to a named person. Please let us know within 7 days of the event if this is happening and the name and contact details of the new participant.
- It is essential that you tell us about any injuries, illnesses, conditions that you have that may affect your practice prior to taking part in a class. There are modifications to help everyone have a safe practice and every body is different so please don’t be shy. You are responsible for practicing safely and, if you have any physical or emotional restrictions, please ensure you take medical advice beforehand.
- If Mama Love Yoga London / MamaLab chooses to cancel an event then all monies paid will be refunded. In this circumstance we will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by the participant, including but not limited to travel costs, insurance costs etc.
- We reserve the right to send a substitute teacher in the place of a named teacher if unexpected circumstances preventing the named teacher from teaching on any event.
- In the event of Force Majeure/unforeseen circumstances that hinders, delays, or leads to cancellation of any events Mama Love Yoga London / Mama Lab will not be liable for any costs incurred or to repay any monies received. Participants will be expected to claim under their individual insurance. This includes but is not limited to, severe weather, acts of terrorism, disease epidemics, government actions, natural disasters, war, strikes, and failure of 3rd parties such as venues/caterers to provide their services.
- In registering for any event or service you agree to assume all risks associated with the event and or service and agree that no liability will be attached to Mama Love Yoga London / MamaLab for any personal injury, illness, delay, loss or damages to property, finances or health.
Thank you very much and we hope you enjoy your retreat!